Search This Blog

Saturday, August 29, 2009

The unfortunate story of zucchini 'kiofteta'

So this summer on Kalamitzi, the cam in Greece, my brothers girlfriend prepared kiofteta (meat balls) oh well in this case they were flat from zucchini. They were more than tasty and the preparation was few zucchini,finely chopped onion, eggs, flour and being baked on the electric Teflon grill we had.

Today is the second time when m&m (me and Martin) try to prepare them.
First time was big failure and we decided that our problem was that we didn't use the proper fan, you know there are those pans with four round things.

So today we spent a fortune, kitchen stuff ain't cheap you should know, for a Tefal pan which had this four things inside. I was in a hurry to peal the zucchinis, etc
and it turns out again in failure...

Maybe the zucchinis are to watery and this ruins our attempts or I don't know.
But I would need to ask Iveta for the exact recipe:)

Now our guests are coming so I got to go.

No comments: