Search This Blog

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Home alone and yesterday's impressions

As I mentioned already yesterday I was in Vienna. After hitting the outlet we went to the city center for more shopping but unfortunately the stores were closing already...

I was in a shoe store hesitating to try Uggs when they told us they are closing. Damn:)

In addition to the good deal at Triumph I came home with a John Frieda 'volume' shampoo.

I tried the one for brown hair but my hair gets even greasier after using...
I just washed with the volume one, which was especially made for celebrities and models backstage..:P that's what it says on the back of the tube.

Not that I believe in this shit but still I bought it...

When we were leaving Vienna we passed next to Rathaus and I saw that there the Xmas market was already open and the trees were decorated.

Too bad we were in the car on our way back :(

But good thing to know that mid of November one can enjoy the great chritmas decoration in Vienna.

Ah, another lesson learned from yesterday... if you order a hot brownie at Burger King, order it with ice cream :)

No comments: