Search This Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Is it me or?

So as you eventually might know I got engaged at the end of January. Ever since few things changed a bit. My boyfriend is now my fiancee and I am engaged. Nevertheless I often still refer to him as my boyfriend in conversations with other people. It just feels easier to say and I don't have to answer questions, assuming there are any.
I do enjoy though telling the story of how I got the ring, my precious:) I wasn't wearing rings until then but now I do. I even found out that the ring has to be cleaned as a lot of dirt manages to get in the place below the diamond, as well as that white gold is not a hard metal because my poor ring got a bit scratched :(
So I know already what the wedding rings will be made of ;)

Another funny thing with getting engaged is that one has suddenly two anniversaries to celebrate. I don't plan to stick to one. I would like to still celebrate the day we meet as well as the day we got engaged:) Actually none of us remembers when our first date was so we always pick up some day at the end of July and celebrate then. Not sure if some couples do have a day and actually what counts as of 'beginning of the relationship'? Ah well.

No comments: