Search This Blog

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Xmas shopping

Getting more used to Prague. Today checked one mall in the city, did some Christmas shopping so few more things and I am done :)

Regarding the shoes...the next day after I bought them I ran after work home to try them and they seemed okay. The leather is amazingly soft. I guess they are worth the pricey price.
As I had mentioned in some of the last posts this week 2 Christmas parties took place. One was in Frankfurt in a five star hotel named Hessischer Hof. We had a four course menu and it was yummy yummy! This was on Wednesday, Thursday I came back from the business trip and Friday was another Christmas party in Prague this time. There was a Czech popular singer from the eighties , David Michal, who apparently majority of the people here hate, there we naked chicks dancing and transvestites performing...Interesting indeed. The theme was to dress as a star...I didn't dress up but oh well. Didn't win fro the raffle either. Anyway this was my first official night out in Prague, as I said I am getting used to the city ;p

No comments: