Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Party time

Today I finally received the invitation. Actually they were two. Now I am thinking who to give the other one to...
Was at the library today to give back one test and to take two other...
Weather is so nice but I doubt that spring will come so soon.
On Sunday we had a very active day. First we went ice skating...somehow I got some shoes which were squeezing me feet so after one hour i gave up. After that we went to play pool...actually I even managed to shoot the balls...until now never happened. But Martin was helping me a lot.
After that we played bowling where I almost won...almost...Actually I was the first one to have strike and I had all the chances to win but my last try somehow failed...whatever:)
So much for today.

No comments: