Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bouncing

Finally I bought a Swiss ball. Today I had back pain so I decided for a change to put the notebook on the table and check out the magic of the Swiss ball. Mine is size 75 cm and yellow. It took more than half an hour to pump it coz we were using the pump for bicycles but now it is fun to bounce on the ball. Am still able to type without looking at the keyboard while bouncing. Haven't used it for exercises yet but hope I do so soon. Yesterday while talking to mother on skype having the cam turned on I managed to fall backwards...headset got plugged off ...at least no damages to notebook:)
Bounce bounce :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hei Val, I have one too. Mine is blue and it is 65 cm. I still cannot balance on it, but it is a lot of fun.

Cheers,
par