Search This Blog

Sunday, July 6, 2008

experiment

Some girls don't realize that once they are the ex they belong to the past, written in bold and underlined. In my opinion once you stop fucking someone you loose all the benefits of him helping you with your computer etc. Some girls don't realize that and even though they are not together with someone try to use the benefits of the 'good old times' when they were a couple and it was normal that they help each other etc. Some people are just too narrow minded. Don't know if it has to do with background or with lack of any brain activity besides getting drunk and getting laid. Horray.

Since I wanted to write about trying an experiment I decided to mention also the ex part . It belongs to the past .

About the experiment...yesterday I got pissed off. I have noticed that being stubborn is what can cause a lot of trouble. So I try not to be very stubborn but sometimes it's impossible. Even though I got pissed off I decided not to say anything just showed with behaviour, which of course was ignored for one or another reason. Alcohol might numb peoples perception...
So after some time I noticed that I can live without attracting Martins attention about this. Something like count till 10 until you calm down and then do whatever...it's what grandma alwasy use to say but...like that you raise your tolerance and might end up ignoring your feelings and thoughts just not to cause a fight.
Anyhow I am going to try to keep my patience and see how it works and if it's worth it.
After some reconsidering I will make up my mind.

No comments: