Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

X Files

Well, I didn't watch the movie yet.

The accent is on 'x'.

So yesterday I finally met with the ex girlfriend. I have seen her once before when she decided to invade our vacation. Back then we didn't speak much and of course why would we?
She was the evil one who appeared on our vacation in the last moment where it was too late to cancel etc...and by the way even though I sometimes dream about escaping certain situations by just disappearing I think there is also some beauty in the moments where you let the people know that yeah, you are stubborn and you don't care too much about them.
Anyway even now when I hear the word ex all what comes to my mind is the spiderweb on photo albums and this unpleasant smell of something which was for too long in the basement.
Basically I think about something which was in the past and which belongs there.
Can't be revived the same as a dead body.
Every attempt to stay friends with the ex should be considered a bit suspicious.


So about yesterday...
It was a bit awkward. I suppose not many people go out with the ex of their boyfriends.
Anyway it turned into a not bad chat accompanied by beers and sun. Result of it was me being drunk at an unusual hour, followed by a horrible headache.

The only conclusion I reached from yesterday is that everyone has his/her way to look at things and it can differ a lot.
And maybe that facing your fear causes you at first a frequent pulse but then gives you peace.

No comments: