Search This Blog

Monday, December 15, 2008

New year in Ruzomberok

I am going to spend new year in Ruzomberok, Slovakia. Since I bought a snowboard and boots, I would like to test them out as well as see how much I improved since I was trying to snowboard last year. The place we are staying is somewhere on the slope and it looks really nice. Here are few pictures:









You might almost start to get jealous but hold on...There is a small detail, which turns out to be of high importance...

There is not snow yet and the slopes are not open!

Yes! The worse part is that we have paid half of the accommodation so want it or not we are going there. The only way out I see is to start praying for snow and hoping my prayers will be answered. If not, we will save money from Ski pass...but that's not what I want.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May your prayers be heard!

neonlicht said...

I am going to use a Bulgarian expression 'from your mouth to gods ears'. I know it sounds funny:)