Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Stay positive

Bulgarians are very negative people. I can notice it amongst my acquaintances here. Every one accuses the Czech of being smelly, eating too much garlic and I don't know what other bullshit. There are also comments like 'Czech are no good for boyfriends'.
I can go on by giving many other examples but thing is that I never heard someone share something about the positive things here. Nevertheless and no matter how much 'it sucks here' there are some people who seem to be immune against all this plague population here and stay several years. That's called being resistant.
In this regard I would like to share with you what I came across:

http://hubavoto.net

Check it out and show you are positive. No, not HIV positive as Cartman was making fun in one part of SP.

No comments: