Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2009

Pink panther

I wanted to bike since a longer time. Now that it's summer I can't think of something better to enjoy an active life. Walking is fun but it's taking forever, roller blades might be fun too but somehow too close to the earth and not that stable maybe?

So my idea of buying a bike got fulfilled.
On Tuesday I went in one shop just to check and there it was...I asked for the tires to have them both for roads and terrain, I got a bottle holder? if that's how it is called...front light, back light .

Wednesday I picked up the bike and drove it for few hundred meters from the shop to home and today I went with it to the city. I wanted initially to go to Brno lake but when the bike alley ended on Purkynova I didn't know where to head so I came back.

In total 12 kms with my bike or so this little device for measuring says:)

No comments: