Search This Blog

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Here I am

Haven't had time to write lately as this week was crazy.
I did my first education. Was teaching ITIL v3. Cool, right?
Classes were each day from 8 till 13 , 3 days in a row.
Not only I had to wake up very very early, speak all day loud but then I had to work as I would normally do. And in the evenings I was preparing myself for the upcoming day.
I am glad it's behind me:)
Out of 11 feedback forms I received 1 was dissatisfied 1 was neither satisfied nor dissatisfied and the rest 9 people were very satisfied or only satisfied...
:D

Now I am staying home with sore throat:(
Any advice how to fix it?
I already did try by drinking rakia, drinking mixture of honey, rakia and olive oil,
drinking tea...
oh well
hopefully soon it will be gone coz in two weeks I am going home:)

No comments: