Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Last snowboarding for the season

Yesterday we returned from our trip - the last snowboarding for the season.
We went to Hochkar, Austria, 1400 meters above sea level.
The first two days the weather was too good:)
I wouldn't imagine I would be complaining from the sun, especially not long after the winter is gone...
We were dressed with our 3 layers but the sun was shining so much that after once down on the slope I thought I would faint from the heat...What bugged me the most was the ridiculous situation of being in the mountain surrounded by snow and dying out of heat:)))
Of course the snow got wet a lot and snowboarding became almost impossible...
The third and last day from +5 degrees and strong sunshine we were met by a stormy weather.
Strong wind, snow and no visibility...I got scared coz on the slope I wasn't able to tell where I am. I could see only white.
Here few pictures from where we stayed and the slopes.







No comments: