Search This Blog

Sunday, June 6, 2010

4 more night and my single hood will finish and I am looking forward to it!

Hi, my name is Valentina and I am single...for the last 14 days and the next 3 :)
My boyfriend is in South Africa.

I joke that now I am single and thing is that I live the way I did in the time before my boyfriend, which means make the best to entertain myself when I am bored, count on myself and deal alone with simple things like pumping my bike tires etc...

I am glad that we are short term separated because I have time to appreciate and see things the way I saw them in the beginning of our relationship.

Things I discovered for the time I was/am alone...

1.I am not afraid to sleep alone in the flat
2.I don't clean as much as I do when he is here unless someone comes over
3.I find weekends eventually less boring when I am alone
4.I am really glad we are together
5.I kick ass on Mario Cart
6.Life in two has thousand of advantages but even in single mode the majority of things are manageable
7.My social life revived

No comments: