Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Parents visit



My parents visited me last week and it was supeeer great :)
I had big shock after they left to adapt once again to be alone. I always have this one day when I readopt. Every time I go to Bulgaria it takes me a day to get used to and once I go back to Czech I need another day when I feel home sick already and miss my family...Ah jo, tough life of living abroad.

Anyways,the time my parents were here was great. I had breakfast prepared, I had someone waiting for me to come back from work, someone who cared about me, someone who got me a Hello Kitty towel- perfect!
Well as all good things also this one ended but as said I am back on track.
Now my main focus should be the diploma work, which should be finished ASAP so I can defend at the end of October.
Other than that two months have already passed since I am in Frankfurt, sometimes I wonder how time passes that fast...amazing. One more to go and hopefully all will be good. September will be a busy month as said diploma work has the top priority and then I will be moving the upcoming weekend, the next one I will visit a friend in Zurich, weekend after that I will be in Czech Republic and then one weekend here and off to my new life in Prague.
By the way I haven't been in the new flat so now on Sunday will be premiere :)
This became a 'dear diary' post but what the heck :)
Last but not least after two months in Germany I have the feeling that my German improved but my Enlish regressed. Have hardly spoken, written any English...

No comments: