Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2012

Shoes shoes shoes..

Summer it is, soon will be time for vacation imagine the excitement:) Feel a bit sorry for the guys who go during the winter to a warm place because once the summer comes you still want to go the beach and relax but you have been too cool and have done it in winter. Not sure I get my point explained but whatever. Important is that I am going on vacation:) 2 weeks baby, beach, bbq :) I have finally given to the temptation and ordered few pairs of shoes. Last time I ordered with Asos I didn't get the stuff for whatever reason so I am curious what will happen now. If they will not deliver I will get my money back and can order sth else or not. Here are pics of the shoes: I saw this website www.javari.co.uk in the following blog http://www.anadinkova.comwhere and tried it out. The shipping is also free of charge and actually faster than the one from Asos. Make sure you check it out. Ordered some idiotic looking textile shoes. Once I get them I will make sure to take more pictures and please please please dear shoe master make sure they fit me otherwise it will be a pitty:)

No comments: