Search This Blog

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Bored

It's such a great weather outside and I have to work. To je skoda!
Meaning it's a pitty in Czech.
When I saw that it's more than 20 degrees I decided to wear a skirt.
So it's a sunny, little windy day.
I hope weather will be like this next week as well when we go to Milano.
I think I am in a better mood these days. Maybe thinking about our small trip makes me excited and doesn't leave me time to think about how unhappy I am.
I usually leave my notebook turned on all the time and if I happen to forget Skype turned on I receive wake up calls from my parents. This sucks:) Besides they laugh at me when I show myself on cam still sleeping:)
Today I talked to my grand mother. She is amazing:)
Not long ago me and a couple of friends went to Blansko and the caves around there. We had an exciting trip with a boat in one of the caves and it was cool. Then I talked to my grandmother and told her where I was.
And she started telling me about being there too.
Today when I talked to her I mentioned I will be visiting Milano next week and she started giving me tips what to check and so on.
I told you she is just amazing:)

Can't really think of what to write about.
Just a warning, expect posts in different languages:P

No comments: