Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I don't know how to say it

So...now me and Martin moved out together. Actually is still a bit crazy coz we need to buy some stuff ( I want to have a magazine box next to the sofa for example), besides some of the stuff is still unpacked and well...it will take I guess some time til we finally settle down and get used to the new flat.
Anyway, what I was thinking about is that once you live with someone you have to compromise on the way how to furnish and decorate the flat. For example I like more simple decoration. Our flat is not big and I think that too many things around would make it look even smaller and the point is just the opposite:)
The thing is that Martin has several paintings and I am not sure they will look good. I don't want to tell him that I wouldn't like to have the paintings there , on the other hand I don't want to restrict him coz is his place also.
Oh well...I'll find a way:)

No comments: