Search This Blog

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Inspired by a comment

Actually the time I wrote about me appearing in public , oh how it only sounds, and everybody asking me where Martin is happened something else too.

We were sitting at the table enjoying our drinks when a friend of mine asked me if I am
by any chance pregnant...I looked at him weird and so he started explaining...how he heard a friend of him telling him that a Bulgarian girl,who's together with a Czech is pregnant..and they thought of course it could be me. The first thing I had in mind was 'damn, did I gain this much weight so I look pregnant' and the other thing was 'as if I am the only one here dating a Czech, after all we are in Czech republic, aren't we';)

Well this might seem as half of the story. Actually there is a bit more left...
I almost forgot this funny thing when the flatmate of the guy in question comes to me for a little chat and starts the same thing all over again 'you are not pregnant, right'?

Did this happen to you as well? We call that in Bulgarian 'broken phone game'. May you excuse my poor translation. It reminded me somehow of that ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good one, didn't happen to us, lol :-)