Search This Blog

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Clarks...not worth the money

In spring I bought nice casual shoes Clarks from a store in Brno(Gryc store on Silingrovo).
They had some super cool insoles and it felt really soft when wearing them ...just great. So far it was good. Not long ago I discovered that they got unstuck and even the heal was unstuck, not only in the front. Today I went to this store, they said they will repair them and I can take them back in a month from now.
I tried to actually return them but it didn't work.

Wanted to share my dissatisfaction. I am not sure who to blame whether the store which sold them to me or the producer but at the end but it sucks whichever way it is.
Somehow with time I get less and less convinced that paying gives you in reward quality...

No comments: