Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Skyeurope

I was supposed to fly this thursday home with Skyeurope.

I will still get home thanks to the oldschool way of transportation between countries- bus.

But I am a bit disappointed. Not sure yet if we would be able to recover our money. They have written on their website that if you bought them with card there is a chance that the bank could give it back.
On the other hand a girl commented on my FB status saying they are expecting 2800 euro back from a canceled group ticket and they never got it back.

I had tickets with RyanAir for October to London and they changed the dates but they send me an email asking me if I agree or would like to refund my money.

And Skyeurope seems not to be loyal. I am it can get tough and I am sure it did but come on!

No comments: