Search This Blog

Thursday, November 5, 2009

happy ending

me : 'Martin will u marry me if they want to deport me?'

M : 'But we don't live in the US'

me : 'but will u marry me if they want to deport me?'

M : 'of course I will ,be'

This was the conversation between me and Martin on the way to the post.
Looking at it now I can't really tell if it was a happy ending or not but the mail
I got was to inform me that I need to pick up my temporary permit within 5 days otherwise will be discarded.

Here is a link where u can test ur cz knowledge in case u decide to go for a permanent permit:
http://check-your-czech.com/index.php?p=zkouska-nanecisto&hl=en_US

I got 27/30 right and I wonder can it be really that easy?
Come on... :)

And btw does someone happen to know what requirements one has to fullfil to obtain permanent residence permit? 5 years in cz rep. or 5 years of having temp. permit or ?

No comments: