Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Swedish Lesson!

As some of you might know I speak Swedish. I have even 'Tisus' with which I can attend a Swedish University and study in Swedish. Okay, I took it like 7 years ago so maybe most of my knowledge has disappeared but what I meant to say is that the other day I found that a colleague of mine also speaks Swedish.

You can imagine my excitement as usually this language is not that popular.
She told me that she goes to Swedish lessons once a week with a Swedish teacher, where they discuss novels they have read.

So today I will be going there. Made appointment with my colleague but don't have her phone number so I hope she won't stand me up and I get the chance to speak.

Hej sa lange!

2 comments:

Helena said...

Hej! Jag hoppas att du förstår detta; jag tycker att det låter superkul att du lär dig svenska! Det är ju, som sagt, inte ett sådant jättepopulärt språk.

neonlicht said...

Hej Hej!
Sa glad att du skrev.
Jag forstar vad du skrev:)
har faktiskt bott i Sverige i tva ar men det har varit for ganska laenge sedan...skriver lite konstigt foeratt jag inte har svenska keyborden:)

Hoppas att du far det haer meddelandet!:)