Search This Blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

Diploma work...

So I received feedback regarding my diploma work. Applied the needed changes and received green lights today that I can hand it in. I feel a step closer to holding the diploma for my master degree in my hand. I hope it is just not an illusion.
When I finished my bachelor study I had a state exam, written and oral but still exam. You get a topic if you have studied you know what to write if not...pech gehabt, you fail and try again. Now will be my first time defending a diploma work. I feel a bit worried as I am not sure how it really goes but on the other hand I have had experience in teach ITIL courses in front of 12-15 people audience so I think the diploma defense itself should be more or less okay.
Well nothing left than wait and see...

No comments: