Search This Blog

Monday, October 31, 2011

Get yourself connected

Yesterday I was flying Sofia - Vienna - Prague. I thought that between the Vienna Prague flight I will have a bit more time to go to the gate. Instead it was a rushy experience in which I was speed walking like crazy, asking people to let me in front of them as I am late for my connecting flight. The scanner on the security check point "broke" but luckily after my things were out. Anyways, just wanted to say if you have a connecting flight, with short times in between, always try to book a place in front of the airplane (Online check-in). Like this in case you get off the plane via sleeve you have faster escape time than if you are at the very back of the plane-then your experience will be even more rushy as it will add another 5,10 minutes against you :)
The other weird thing was than the plane was landing in Vienna and suddenly you could see,feel, that it is taking off again. This was weird but it was due to another airplane blocking the way.

No comments: