Search This Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Super excited!

My brother and his girlfriend are going to spend New Year's Eve with me and Martin. No plan yet but what matters is that we will spend it together! Super excited and looking forward to it!

Tomorrow I will go to the doctor again. Only week after I stopped taking antibiotic my throat hurts again! How lame is that? :(
This time I plan to go before my throat hurts insane much and hopefully I get something which can stop whatever party is going on in there...my tongue is all white, can't be good.
I have a business trip in a week from now and then I am going to a company Xmas party in 2 weeks. Ah well...keeping my fingers crossed..for myself. Don't understand what happened to my immune system. The whole summer I was feeling fine and then since end of September it's now the third time that I have a whatever, last time it was bacterial infection...Yikes!
Anyways, dinner time. Omelet it is for a 4th night in a row, this time with mushrooms.

No comments: