Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Me ♥ Moleskine!

My new weekly notebook diary! I was checking today on the website which one would be best for me and I choose this option: weekly diary notebook. When I was at the bookshop the only option was the Pac Man limited edition. It wouldn't be my first choice but since I wanted to have it straight away half hearten I bought only to discover later on what a great notebook it was. The weekdays are listed on the left and on the right there is space for taking notes. What a great way to comment and write down some memories:) A friend commented I should get a smart phone but I am not sure a fancy Moleskin notebook can be replaced by a smart phone ;)
Here are both my Moleskin notebooks:the Pac-Man edition and the Japanese Album





Not sure you can read it but it says 'High Score'



Hopefully the new year will bring all of us many 'high scores' and it will be full with emotions as bright as the color of my Moleskin ;)

Today I was running errands one needs to do after moving to a new city...slowly but surely I am settling down:)

No comments: