Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Why incompetent people posess super powers?

I am not saying that Batman, Cat woman, Hulk or Hell boy are incompetent... I am aiming to draw your attention to all those people, you meet at work, at the university or just somewhere along the way who surprise you with the LACK of grey matter in the upper part of their body, a hollow space and sometimes just too hollow, referred to as a head and brain.

According to Dale Carnegie each person or individual along many disadvantages has something he/she is very good at and instead of focusing on his/her weak sides we should try to focus on the good and strong sides a person possesses. I am convinced that such an attitude, full with patience will get you far and it is the right thing to do but I can't help but get annoyed on people who seem to have no motivation to do anything! And I recently noticed that it is my problem. It is my problem that I expect that people are at least on the same level as I am. Same level of being motivated, responsible, conscious, willing to learn and ambitious. Not that it is anyhow connected but I suppose that one of the drawbacks of Communism was/is that you don't do a favor to anyone by giving the same opportunities to everyone.
Some people just don't deserve them. Some people just don't know how to ask for more. How do you motivate the daring individual who has balls when you give both him and the lazy bum same opportunities and chance?

No comments: