Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Long day I had

Waking up at 6 o clock to be at the gym at 7. One hour training with my trainer...TRX, Bosu the usual stuff:) After the training I swam for 20 minutes and relaxed in the whirlpool. Stopped at the grocery store to buy my new favorite green veggie namely leak and cottage cheese. Got home and started reading the last 30 pages left of the 2nd part of the trilogy Millenium. After that I cooked fritatta with leak, red bell paprika and mushrooms. Once it was baked I put a bit of parmigiano. Made a salad so I could bring to work, which by the way tasted like shit coz the feta cheese I put was a bit old but what you got to do...Went to work for the late shift and now I am finally home. Tomorrow I have nothing planned before work so I will sleep till I wake up without the alarm, maybe go for a bike ride and just relax:)) Saturday I have a dentist appointment, I got two caries to fix. For the rest of the weekend there is no plan:) I can start planning the visit of Martins parents. Would like to make it to the Bulgarian shop...Oh well, that is the exciting life I have:) Now going to bed with the new book that I have started: Headhunter from Jo Nesbo. Have just read about 40 pages but I get the feeling the main character is a creep. I am still on Scandinavian wave but decided to postpone the last book from the trilogy. At the end beauty in life is hidden in variety:)

No comments: