Search This Blog

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Super service @ Harfa

I had a cardigan from h&m which after few wears got torn on the sleeve so finally I brought it to the sewer at Harfa who fixed it in no time and I paid 22 crowns;)) then it made me think who needs to know how to sew these days as you can have someone do it for you. Next stop was at the dry cleaners with a white stained t-shirt. If it wouldn't be for the fact that I had worn it just few times before that I would have said farewell. So I took it to the dry cleaner and was asked if I had washed it already. Of course I did, several times but the stain was hardly determined to stay. The lady at the dry-cleaners said I should have brought it straight away and not tried to fix it as now the chances for the stain to be removed were small nevertheless she sprayed some chemical on it an said once I am home to wash it. Will try and see if it works. Regardless of that though I was very pleased that she was so nice and she didn't charge me anything;)))

No comments: