Search This Blog

Sunday, April 8, 2007

I think I've a cold

:( All day long headache. Took medicine, drank tea and still not feeling any better.

I was wondering if I shall get a blog or not. Oh well I decided to have one.

Hm, my flatmates left to work so I've got all the flat for myself.
:))
How sad I am not inviting anyone over.

Think soon I will just go and try to sleep or somehow fight this headache.
I watched Deja Vu today. I am sick of those movies which are so hard to follow and beside this have no connection with reality.
Tomorrow another week of work starts. At least I will have four night shifts, which are just perfect. The most weird thing after night shifts though is that you get used to the night. And then you have to change back to your normal, meaning being active during the day. It's hard but it works with a couple of tricks like not going to bed after the last night shift during the whole day.
Hm, I got the feeling that my first post is kind of boring...:)
Maybe it will take some time till I get it right.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, your blog is not boring... I think that a blog can never be boring... It says so much about the person ;)

I like it.
and by the way
Nice to meet you :)

I am Maria :) Доскоро писане :)