Search This Blog

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Offline or online?

The other day I went to Zezula to buy the snowboard. Oh well, they didn't have the boots in the size I needed. It turned out they didn't have the bindings either...
So I left a bit unhappy and disappointed coz it was a good deal...
Same evening we decided to go eat out at the place from which we usually order food, Zakki...all the tables were reserved...
The next days I was checking out the other stores but I couldn't find a good enough deal so at the end I ordered from zezulas e shop. What they didn't have offline they had online...or at least they charged my card already so I really hope they deliver what I paid for.
Yesterday I got the boots. From Mamut. The guy was really helpful and as a result I walked out of the store with 3000 less on my card and a new pair of snowboarding boots...
So now I have to buy new pants and I am totally ready for the season:)
Anyway my point was...Is it a better choice to shop online than offline?
From my experience it looks like online is cheaper and easier but you miss the feeling to walk out of the store with the stuff u bought;)
Btw when we were buying the TV it was a price difference between buying it offline and online of about 100 euro.Not too small to be ignored I would say.

No comments: