Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Shopping in Vienna

Last Thursday me and a friend decided to go to Vienna for some shopping.
We had around 5 hours which were not enough.We managed to walk around Stephans Dome..

I came home with a black leather bag. I repeat leather. Here is a detail of it:



And the whole picture especially for Zazie:)




Also with a black coat. Pay attention to the collar:


One V neck cotton sweater from H&M for 10 euro in blue and one black 100% acrylic cardigan from H&M for 15 euro.
I must say I am total freak when it comes to buying clothes.What I am doing is to always check the label and see what material a piece of clothing is made of.
I try to buy only clothes from cotton or wool and try to avoid acrylic etc but maybe this was the best cardigan I could find that looked normal and was price wise okay. Actually I wanted really bad to buy a dark blue cardigan with golden buttons...but I didn't find one.
Maybe I should check some second hand...:D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

е хайде дее...дай по-цялостен изглед на чантата:)