Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Shaolin

So today is St.Martin and of course Martin has names day. So I was thinking to surprise him with something and at the end I bought us tickets to Shaolin show which was yesterday in Brno.
It was fun but even a bit scary at moments. They were aiming at balloons through glass..and the balloon went kaboom!..through the glass. I didn't understand too much since it was in Czech the talking but it turned out that the CHI energy is super important. They were lying on big knives, breaking sticks in their heads, hands, legs.
There were also some Indians showing martial arts and fighting with some 'snake' swords, which were quite long. It was interesting to see they have different fighting styles, etc.

One note about the stupid audience. Since it was a bigger event with more people I decided it's better to be a bit earlier there. The show started and the people were still coming in. I think 20 minutes after the official start everybody was able to take their places which annoyed me a lot but...maybe people are busy a lot these days and can't make it on time. Fckers:D

Ah and the other thing which hit me is that if a Shaolin munch decides to try some break dancing..they will rock. They were moving with such an ease...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to taste the St Martin wine.