Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2012

On the way to iphone through no phone...

I have ordered an iphone for which I need a micro sim. I wasn't sure how long it will take to get a micro sim card so in order to avoid the situation of having an iphone but not being able to use it due to missing sim card I went by vodafone yesterday, got the sim card and was told it will be active in an hour.
What I didn't think about though is about ending up in the situation in which I am now, namely, not having a working useable sim. I have the micro card but I can't use it with my current phone and I have still the old sim but it isn't active.
This wouldn't be as bad if only the phone function would be affected...internet banking is also on hold. Well well, always consider all possibilities first:d

No comments: