Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2012

Where did my sleep go?

Usually I don't have problems falling asleep or sleeping enough. I have discovered that for me 8 hours a night do it...when it is less, even not drastically less I feel tired tired tiiiired. For the last 2 weeks I had to get up early and now I am dead already. Yikes or horray that it's Friday. I have quite a busy schedule today involving gym after work, packing and meeting friends, few hours of sleep or maybe not ,5 hour bus ride and if I am lucky and make the flight an hour and a half on the plane.
Last week I have had almost each evening nightmares. Once I was on a wonderful place on vacation until I didn't see many different snakes on the ground, this night dream was me chatting with a colleague and suddenly a weird looking girl , understand scary make up , on a wheelchair approaching us with a knife? Not to mention that usually I don't have problematic sleep but this week it would happen to wake up several times during the night, to check the time and go back to sleep :( Unhappy me at the moment

No comments: