Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Drawing course

You know those group shopping sites right? I saw they had a drawing course for a weekend. If there will be 4 more people who would buy it then the sale will get activated and I will get to go. I hope it works out because I have this little hobby to draw. Problem is I don't know how to draw:)

I was checking the Asos website and I liked a bag...the Leather Saddle Bag from French Connection. Thing is there is exactly the same model called only Saddle Bag from the same brand with a little lower price. I twittered to check what is the difference. It sucks that there are no pictures showing how the bag looks on the inside. I have the doubt that one is just plain leather as where the other one has some lining as well.
I have a thing for leather bags. They are usually a bit pricy but almost for ever:) As where the artificial leather cracks and gets ruined fast. But I am not buying something I don't know how it looks for sure because I don't want to get a 100 euro disappointment. Maybe I shall check if there is a French Connection shop in Prague and go see the bags...I guess I got my to do. Yesterday I had a friend over and we stayed till sooo late that today I am totally dead meat. Slept only 5 hours:( And I usually feel dead when I sleep anything below 8 hrs...long day it will be:)
By the way I was wondering if there is an app for interval training?

No comments: