Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Somebody that I used to know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gtl8K0kO4P4&feature=related

In love with this song:) Check it out. Do you like it? By the way, the sale was activated so I am going to the drawing course. No idea when yet but I am super excited.

In previous posts I was telling you about the funny thing once you live with someone but for whatever reason you don't meet:) I spend two nights by myself while my boyfriend was hitting the pubs. Luckily he appeared just before I left to work because I was calling him and his phone was switched off...ajaj. I knew he will be late but didn't know it will be that late so at one point I woke up and saw the bed was still empty and then I couldn't fall asleep anymore. Talk about becoming literally dependent on each other. Doh! On Saturday I was in bed again alone as he had to work during the night. So when I woke up he came to bed. Today I woke up alone because he had to leave super soon for a business trip and he is not coming until tomorrow. Drama drama!

No comments: