Search This Blog

Friday, April 13, 2012

Gyming

Haven't been in the gym for a week because I was sick but today I finally made it and caught up a bit. I think everyone should work out. Makes you feel better and you do something for your health;) so even if you are slim with low bmi go out and move. In the other hand you will need to find your balance. One week I worked out for a total of 6 times and it wasn't like I was bored but the house was a mess and I was struggling with preparing food etc but this varies person to person. I think for the moment for me it is quite sufficient three times a week cardio and weights, mixed, and once a week some relaxing activity. This week I would like to go for a swim, sauna and whirlpool and to read a book by the pool. Speaking of books ever since I swallowed the girl with the dragon tattoo in less than a week I prefer to waste my time by watching movies;) i would come back from work and I would read for 2,3 hours. And while I am trying to write this post on my phone I am also on the stationary bike and am burning calories;)

No comments: