Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Dinner at Marina Grosseto

Tonight me and my friend meet an ex colleague of ours from Switzerland and his two friends, a married cute couple, and had dinner. We went to Marina Grosseto, which is a good restaurant with a beautiful view to the castle. Even though the age difference was over 20 years ago I had a lot of fun. We drank good red wine Amarone and had good time. Speaking about the view from the restaurant, here is the evidence: The evening didn't pass without some faux pas...the waiter spilled wine on me. Luckily I was wearing a black shirt. The next thing that happened was a flying red wine, which stained the white shirt of one of the guys:)) Apparently Swiss people bath with expensive wine, they don't drink it. It was a good evening and it is good to do different things for a change. On a totally unrelated note Daft Punks new song 'Get Lucky' is just awesome. The cover of it from Daughter is also pretty cool.

No comments: