Search This Blog

Sunday, May 12, 2013

I voted!

I am still sick but since there were elections today in Bulgaria I made it out of the house and went to vote. Was fun since I meet few people I know. There was today also marathon in Prague so there were many funny walking people around. Joke aside respect to all of them who did it. 42 km can't be a joke. This weekend I spend being lazy and reaching new levels of being lazy by watching movies, reading books and sleeping. Have about 100 pages from Svejk...have to finish it. Have been reading it for few months already;) I can't stop listening to the new Daft Punks song...Get lucky...we are up all night for some fun, we are up all night to get lucky lalal:) Check it out if you haven't heard it. Going to bed now in my wonderful pink freshly washed Hello Kitty sheets...

No comments: