Search This Blog

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hair care

If I wasn't too lazy I would have put a picture with all the hair products which I am using. But since I am, you will have to satisfy yourself with my explanation :P
Not long ago I read an advice in Cosmo, which I try to apply.
So in order to avoid breaking ends put conditioner ( I am using a mask)on the end before washing the hair. This will help the ends of the hair not to dry out and eventually not to break so easily.
So you are already aware of the 1st step.
This steps varied according to the time I have and the mood I am in:)
Sometimes I use the stimulation oil from Ikarov. It costs only 5 lv and it's some mixture in almond oil. I like it because I would like to believe it's natural and besides it really helps in case of dandruff ( much better than Nisoral, honestly!)
2nd step: Ducray Elution, Ducray Extra Doux, Ducray Anaphase. Depending on the mood I am using one of those three.
3rd step: A hair mask recommended to me by my friends. Comes in big packs and costs only 6 lv. And yeah it's being also sold at pharmacies if this will convince you in it's quality. It's based o henna.
4th step: Crystals! Doesn't it sound amazing to use crystals ;P
5th step: Klorans' dry shampoo with oat extract. It's a spray which absorbs the sebum. It's quite useful if you don't want to wash your hair each 2nd day but each 3rd for example:) It helps to regulate the sebum, saves time and yeah it's good:)

Of course very often I don't have time to go through all that steps but I give my best from time to time. Now my goal is to grow a bit longer hair. Let's hope I don't go mad and cut it :D

Hope it was helpful in a way.

No comments: