Search This Blog

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Spinning!

Today I went spinning. I am not doing any sports except occasional ice skating, swimming and yeah snowboarding.
Today I went to spinning and it was quite fun. At one point I was wondering if I will make it till the end and luckily I survived.
Here is the place:

www.odc.cz

I can recommend Honza. He spoke English and was nice to us explaining etc. The best part is that the first lesson for beginners is for free! Besides it's located in Hotel Slovan which is super convenient for me coz I need to enter the building next to my house. I am thinking of carrying on spinning at least once a week!

Check it out:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey I didn't know this place and I will few steps away from Slovan :-) :-)

thanks

neonlicht said...

:) it's great to have a place close by so in winter is more convenient to run back home.

Anonymous said...

I meant "I live few steps away".

neonlicht said...

So as I:)
Don't tell me you live above the garage next to Slovan?
In that case you would have even warm connection through the passage:)