Search This Blog

Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekend

Woke up at 8 both days!

Window shopped. Latest shopping was three shirts randomly bought and without intention. Always when I go shopping with the idea I want to buy something...I come back empty handed. Anyway I am looking forward to spring and summer and marine style!

Watched the Slumdog millionaire. 'Taj Mahal is a 5 * hotel...and here is the swimming pool.' I loved the dance at the end. Makes you get rid of the hard feelings from the movie and leaves in you a cheerful mood.

Cleaned at home a bit. Think twice a week should be enough. But the dirt seems to gather 5 minutes after cleaning.

Went for a walk on the dam. Water was all frozen so we were actually walking on the ice.

Watched 'Revolutionary road' but didn't get amazed.

Fell asleep while watching The Wrestler...Too blond:D Almost got jealous on his hair:P

No comments: