Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ruzomberok

Here we stayed...It was 50 metres away from the cabin lift


After cabin lift we took chair lift and that's the view from the top of the slope. Chimneys, smoke, so good to be up in the fresh air!


Snowboarding: :D



The slope :


Here is the proof:


Stage reached : advanced beginner:) I am able to do both turns! Horray!


Here was my very helpful boyfriend. I don't think I would manage so well without his great help. He was there for me to tie my boots, bind me or unbind me, pull me when I lost the speed:)

2 comments:

ZoryMory said...

ooo ne e kato da ne si padala..:))) i az sam taka:)

neonlicht said...

ми то без хич не може:)))
даже замислям наколенки::)
а най-гадното е че веднъж натътриш ли се всяко следващо падане е по и по-гадно.