Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Healthy times!

Gym membership √
Motivation √
Changing eating habits and eating healthier √
Persona trainer √

As you see from the list above I have all conditions to get back on track and start the new phase in my life of living healthy and loosing some weight. I decided to start training with personal trainer again. Last time I did it was 5,6 years ago. I did it for 3 months and then I thought I can do it on my own and I failed. Nevertheless, for the time I trained I had noticed positive changes e.g. I was full of energy, I became stronger, etc...Right now I don't remember the changes on my body as to % of body fat etc even though I was measured back then with a caliper.
But as said I failed to keep the habit of going 3 times a week to the gym.
Few years later, now, I have decided that I need someone to kick me in the ass and the only thing in my opinion which would work would be to start training with a personal trainer. I signed up for a period of six months. Actually quite some long time to ensure I will gain habits and keep them. I am training currently two times a week with my PT and I need to go at least once by myself to the gym. Good thing about my gym membership is that the gym I am going to also offers different classes like zumba, yoga, etc. and there is a 18 meter pool as well. I didn't try the pool yet but the thought of going in the pool after a sweaty and exhausting training is soooo tempting. I decided to start in December already which is a bit of a challenge with all the Christmas markets, Christmas parties and Christmas itself. This month my training is not so regular as I have been on a business trip for a week and I am going home for another nevertheless it is a start and I already can't wait for January to come!

No comments: