Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New in the bathroom...

Hm, I guess I should have started much sooner with the facial care but better late than never. Anyway, now I am equipped with a hydration cream as well as one for the first wrinkles. I think besides the few on my forehead I don't have others. Maybe I have been making too many 'what the fuZk' faces or 'are you serious'...not sure.
I have been using those 2 creams for just 2 days and I picked up the brand as I have cleansing water from Avene so I thought it will be good combination. For the 2 days I am using the creams I can only express my satisfactions as my skin feels silky soft.

Avène Hydrance Optimale Légère


Avene Ystheal Emulsion


For the hands I am using Avene Cold Cream Handcreme



And last time as my hand cream is about to finish I went to the drug store and was offered bigger or smaller tube hand cream, I went for the big one and ended up with this one, which is a face and body cream for super dry skin. In fact I was wondering how come I leave greasy stains on the keyboard and desk after using it...don't have the same with the normal hand creame and finally I got to read the label more careful. Anyways here is the Avene Cold Creame




And last but not least I have the soap bars Avene Cold which I should use for my hands but need to look for them as after the move they are stuck somewhere. Somehow I find soap bars a bit unpractical because they get soft if they stay in a wet place and it is not so easy to keep them in one piece. Ah well


Hope you find this 'babbling' a tiny bit useful. I wonder how my skin will feel after another few days of using the cream. The anti wrinkle cream should be used only at night and should be used for continuous 3 months!

No comments: