Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Telling a big fat lie makes a liar! Stamped!

I am not sure if I have mentioned this until now but I find it so entertaining to check the profiles of my ex-colleagues on websites like www.LinkedIn.com. Most of the time though there is a worrying tendency that can be noticed. For me it is worrying because people not only exaggerate, assuming that exaggerating is in our human nature, but lie! I can see on so many profiles obvious lies that it makes me wonder when their last reality check was.
What happened with being honest? Are you embarrassed about your previous job? Do you think it is okay to lie about your years of experience? Oh wait, I thought you did the job for only half a year but your profile says you have experience in this area for the last 3 years! I believe that since you can lie on your LinkedIn profile then you have a thing for lies and maybe tell them now and then to save your ass or to look smarter ?
I am not sure why you got the need to do that but hey...you are the liar ( fyi urban dictionary definition for liar is the lowest of life) deal with it :)

No comments: