Search This Blog

Thursday, October 11, 2012

And slowly the week is ending

There are few things I need to take care of like getting a case or sleeve for my notebook...looks like that the touch pad has a little crack. Have to go to the Apple store. Curious what they will tell me and if they will fix it. On the weekend I plan to hit the gym again. Haven't been there in ages due to the flu but I can't wait to sweat and feel my body more alive. At work things are busy and I suppose tomorrow will be even worse...of course it is Friday it has to be:) This weekend I am taking it easy and will not be hitting the bars. Good for the health and the pocket. I am trying to pull of a month challenge in which I do not buy any clothes or shoes...Will report in a month from now how it went. Last month I ordered few things from Mango and bought two pairs of jeans so it should last for a while. By the way it is so cold outside it is time to start the heating and soon Christmas will be around the corner and my birthday will be knocking on the door. Time passes by super quick it seems like but I can't complain. Just the opposite if it would be up to me I would fast-forward it half a year :)

No comments: