Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Thoola concert

Yesterday I went to a concert of the band Thoola. Multi culti band playing cool songs and instruments. The concert was on a boat on Vltava and being on the boad it felt like being in a cottage somewhere in the mountains. Everything was wooden and it felt cozy. The one thing which sucked was the weather outside and by the river it was much much colder. By the time I got home I was frozen:( It already gets dark by 6 pm and I don't feel like doing much. I have a todo list which I hope to sooner or later manage namely clean my flat to perfection. Somehow having a clean flat gives me a peaceful feeling although I get very fast pissed off as 2 days after vacum cleaning the floor is covered in small fluffy dusty balls. Ah well. I was wondering in the last weeks if I can still wear ballerinas but with the snow last weekend I think it is time for me to clean all the summer shoes and put them away. This is actually something I am looking forward to:) I don't think I will manage today since today on my todo list there is cooking a tasty low carb goulas soup. Now that it got so cold I love soups even more. I even bought a blender so I guess I can be experimenting a lot with different kind of soups. Stay warm :)

No comments: